Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gods On Earth


I thought I am an athiest.I stopped believing in God because science brainwashed me to ask for proof &  i saw him.Then i watched & read his story & relized what God mean't.He do have a name-it's OSCAR SCHINDLER. Don't mistake me for Jew, I am not that intelligent & vigorous.

I never belonged to any Religion, but now i do -it's called HUMANITY. It's a Religion led by people like Schindler,ordinary People who became God in Extraordinary adverse times. The People who are not remembered in any Coursebooks for their Success. Success is for ordinary Man not for Gods, they are far above that.

I always wanted to know what Power means does it means Hitler or Alexander. No, these names don't convince me. But now i know, Power means "I pardon You".

I was made to learn that world's Language is English, but i unlearned that it's actually Music. Only Language that touches our heart, without knowing any vocabulary or Grammar rules. So now comes another name- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (God Of Music). 

As every Thinker get impressed by Creativity, so I also happen to admire it. So Came to know about God Of Creativity-Michelangelo & God Of Polymath- Leonardo da Vinci.

Well everyone have their beliefs, I have my own. Many more names to learn & many more to worship.
By:-
Mayank

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home